Terms and conditions
- Tours are conducted responsibly, of quality, and offer highly positive results
- All tours have a place of departure and the same place of return,
normally Plaza Italia (Metro Baquedano, in front of the theater of the
Universidad de Chile).
- We recommend to book the tours early to ensure a space is available.
About the booking
- There are two ways to book a tour:
- Via the website
- By phone:
- 08 - 743 79 44
- Jorge Soto, Guide.
- Bookings can only be accepted by 5 p.m. one day before the tour.
- The payment can be made in cash at the day of departure.
If the payment is in Dollars or in Euros, Jorge
Excursiones needs to be informed one day before.
- Persons who want to cancel a tour have to inform Jorge Excursiones
at least one day before by 5 p.m.
About the tours
- In all tours the participants have to carry food and pay the admission to the
nationals parks, as it helps to realize the activity in a better way.
- A tour can be canceled because of: Bad climber, vehicular failure, a closed
road. In all of these cases the money will be paid back.
- For all tours it's important to carry a jacket, sunglasses and sun
protection (in winter and in summer).
- All tours longer than one day, we provide the whole camping equipment (Tents,
Stoves, other equipment). If a person has their own equipment, we recommend that
they take it along. Every participant has to carry his/her own sleeping bag and
- All participate in the camping by installing the equipment and by preparing
- In case of an accident all persons participating in the tour have an assureance
during the transport.